Saturday, June 26, 2010

Anyone know of a good skin product that will clear up blemishes on the face?

I am african American.. I don't want to bleach myself but I do have some acne scars I would like to get rid off. Anyone know of any good prouducts out there?Anyone know of a good skin product that will clear up blemishes on the face?
mederma is really good for clearing up scars, so is vitamin E cream.Anyone know of a good skin product that will clear up blemishes on the face?
I know it sounds daft, but dont wash your skin for a few days


i dont know why but ive been using all the products under the sun,


and my skins started been clearer.


i have been drinking around 6/7 glasses of water a day.


but i normally do that anyway.


dont eat junk food either. and try and keep your hands away from your face, i used to sit in class with my hands on my face to rest on,


its hard but try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans