Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a good drug store foundation to use to cover blemishes almost completely and evenly?

I have a lot of scars on my face from past bad acne, and I'm working on trying to get the scars themselves to go away. But in the meantime, I need to find a good foundation. I've only tried one foundation, but it doesn't cover it fully and easily. I've tried a lot of concealers and none of them have really worked. I'm just looking for something I can buy at a drugstore to use to cover facial blemishes. Any input is appreciated(:What is a good drug store foundation to use to cover blemishes almost completely and evenly?
Almay, Physisians Formula. You might even want to try a kind that's supposed to cover wrinkles or something. Bc that'll obviously have good coverage on your skin. There's also treatments that you can buy at wal-mart in the skin soap etc section that makes your scars go away. =]What is a good drug store foundation to use to cover blemishes almost completely and evenly?
I really, really love Revlon ColorStay Active. It's by far the best foundation I have used, and I have tried many. I like it so much because of how well it blends in - it really looks like I'm not wearing anything. This really helps with my acne marks, which is mostly why I wear foundation.


:)
almay :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans