Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's the best face wash/lotion to get rid of acne and blemishes?

I would really like know what can help. I'm trying ProActive but I haven't seen too many good results. It seemed to burn a bit so I stopped using it.What's the best face wash/lotion to get rid of acne and blemishes?
Hard to say, some stuff may work wonders on me and just make it even worse for you.





One thing I do recommend is try to go more natural with your products, that's the one thing that always seems to help, the fewer chemicals the better. Try something like Burt's Bee's, they're fairly natural and cheap. But I do also like the Clinique line too.What's the best face wash/lotion to get rid of acne and blemishes?
Although there is no cure, acne treatments are available to help control breakout activity. Acne treatments are divided into three categories: topical, systemic, and procedural. The course of treatment is determined by the type and severity of acne.





Knowing your grade of acne will help you choose the most effective treatment plan. Grade I and Grade II (mild to moderate acne) can often be treated with over-the-counter products. A dermatologist must treat Grade III and Grade IV (moderately severe to severe, or cystic acne).
Noxema, is a good product. I use it myself. It leaves your face feling freah and makes it breathe. The only problam is that it leaves your skin dry, but other tan that its great.


(NOTE: every skin type is different so it may or may not work on your skin).





Hope i helped...


x
Have you tried Bio Oil? I used it for uneven skin tone and after a few weeks of applying it each night my skin improved loads...everyones skin is different but Bio Oil is relatively inexpensive so you could try that! xoxo
clinique
check out http://homeremediesforacnetreatment.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans