Saturday, June 26, 2010

What can I use to get rid of deep acne and blemishes?

surface acne for me heals pretty fast, but for a while i didn't take good care of my skin, so i have some deep acne and skin blemishes.





I take a Vitamin A dietary supplement (supposedly it helps your skin), and I use topical creams on my acne at night, but that seems to only work on surface acne,





Any suggestions for how to get rid of my deep acne and skin blemishes?What can I use to get rid of deep acne and blemishes?
i tried everything to get rid of my acne but in the end sometimes its just hormones. the best thing for that is to see a doctor and they can prescribe something specific for your type of skin. but in general lots of water and healthy eating. (try for like 3 veges each day at least).What can I use to get rid of deep acne and blemishes?
There are a lot of skin care products out there that will say that they will do this and that for your skin, but few really address it's unique, specific needs. I found this awesome line of skin care products that is actually based on your DNA, so it's extremely personalized and works well with the specific needs of your skin.





It's from a company called GeneWize, a wholly owned direct-selling subsidiary of a publically traded genetic biosciences company (GeneLink, Inc.) that uses DNA-based genetic tests as the basis for personalizing health, beauty, wellness products. You can find it here: http://www.dnagenewizescience.com/.





The LifeMap Nutrition鈩?System is the first customized nutritional and optimal health system where nutritional supplement ingredients and products are genetically matched to an individual's DNA.





I've been using it for a while and it really has done wonders for my skin. I recommend it that you try it especially if your skin has special needs.



Most people want to treat acne scars rather than acne.It is like treating measles scars rather than measles.Acne is a skin condition caused by the internal imbalance.All medicines and creams which help to remove acne scars contain benzoyl peroxide.





You can regain your internal balance and cure your acne completely and permanently by natural techniques.For, More Information,


http://www.skin-care-reviews.co.cc


Good Luck
Try going natural. Apple Cider Vinegar/Water etc. Stuff like that.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbsqZKDlHNQ
http://kamisiapmembantu.com/acne-skincar鈥?/a>
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans