Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can i prevent these blemishes?

I have a big weekend this weekend, and of course, I am starting ot break out. Just barely, but i can tell that I am going to have 2 pimples in my face! I am trying to stop them before they even get to that point, what's the best way? Any secret that works?How can i prevent these blemishes?
the simple remedy to prevent the skin blemish from is to slice open a lemon and squeeze 10-15 drops onto a cotton ball and apply to the area for about ten minutes.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-blemishes.blogspot.c鈥?/a> will help you overcome the problem.How can i prevent these blemishes?
Wash your face night every morning and night. Cleanse. Tone. Moisturize. Use a oil free cleanser and an alcohol free toner and an oil free moisturizer. Try also perhaps putting a bit of rubbing alcohol onto the spots or toothpaste, it should dry out. i hope this helps!
http://www.myzeno.com/





you can get it at any drugstore. it works for me!
Some people put tooth paste on their pimples which helps them out a lot you should try that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans