Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you make your face clear of blemishes or with less blemishes in 2 days??

I need to know how to make blemishes less noticable in 2 days.How do you make your face clear of blemishes or with less blemishes in 2 days??
Clean and Clear has a really good overnight cream. I used to use it when my skin broke out and I would have results overnight.How do you make your face clear of blemishes or with less blemishes in 2 days??
Use a cotton ball and apply lemon juice and/or green tea. Also, stay away from any form of caffeine or oil based make-up. Good luck
I put a dab of mud mask on what ever blemish I want to shrink before I go to sleep at night, it usually shrinks it up quickly. I also use eggs white occasionally during the day for the same thing. I've found Aveeno makes cleansing pads that work really well also.
I am not sure what you can do in two days if you have several blemishes. But skin care is on going. Of course first do not tan- but a tan look is nice, use tanning lotion...oil free. And then I use Pro Active. I absolutely recommend it, It Really works! Then if you are on the system and need to get rid of a couple blemishes you have the spot treatment and mask. So start doing that and you won't have this problem again. Hope this helps!!
if you want something form a drugstore buy clean and clear control cleanser with the clean and clear advantage oil-free moisturizer. if you have oily skin use both in the morning and at night. if you have combination or dry skin use only at night and apply the moisturizer in the morning. dont use bad makeup! for oily skin use powder. liquid foundation and oily skin just dont work well together. an awesome powder is physicians formula mineral loose powder. it soaks up unwanted oil and helps sensitive and acne prone skin. but the last thing you want to do is put loose powder on dry skin. dry skin needs to be hydrated throughout the day. use physicians formula mineral liquid makeup. it also helps sensitive and acne prone skin. another thing you can do with any kind of skin type is go with all natural cleansers. try zyporex, its all natural and just for acne. it gives you a really clean feeling. natural can be the best thing because it doesnt contain harsh chemicals that can irritate your face rather than help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans