Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am having problems with my skin breaking out. How can I ge rid of the blemishes quickly?

Whenever I use face wash my face breaks out terribly. I can't get rid of them and when they finnaly go away they leave huge scares. What can I use to get rid of them quickly? Is there something that would take care of them cheaply? I am having problems with my skin breaking out. How can I ge rid of the blemishes quickly?
Girl use these! They work wonders!


http://health.howstuffworks.com/uses-for鈥?/a>I am having problems with my skin breaking out. How can I ge rid of the blemishes quickly?
ok well the face wash you are using is irritating your skin, so stop using it right away! either you can wash with just warm water every morning and night or find a good natural face wash that you can amke at home.





there are plenty all over the internet and your choice for which one to use. lemon juice with honey is always good so search the web for directions on how to make them.





or you can go to your family doctor and she will give you an acne cream that is way better then the store baught creams and this will not irritate your skin as well....





you can also just wait untill they all go away cause it seems like you dont have bad acne. then just wash with water and a softer face wash.


drink lots and lots of water which will help to clean your skin and eat realy healthy and lots of frresh fruit.





Hope this helps. now just search the web for your favourite face wash you can make at home.



hi limebrig,





hey all of the other suggestions here have been great , but remember you also want to do whats good for your skin to help stop the breakouts to begin with.The causes of acne are not unconnected with diet. Diet plays a big role in acne treatment. Certain foods stimulate the outbreak of acne in certain individual. Some get acne when they consume oily food, other get it when they eat junk food. What is important is that you know what kind of diet tends to increase your acne and avoid it while sticking to the ones that don't. A healthy diet can help your immune system and improve your skin.


I have a link here that will get you to a web site with info that helped me out! I hope this helps.





http://tinyurl.com/5sfnk8
Go to a dermatologist. And if you don't want to pay for that, try the Murad 3 step system...


1. The Cleanser


2. The Toner


3. The Moisturizer.


They all work incredibly well, and an additional thing that you can use is the mask for on-the-spot pimples and blemishes. =]
I highly recommend Tea Tree Oil which you can get from The Body Shop. You can purchase a whole set (cleanser, toner, moisturizer and blemish treatment) which will clean your face very well.
try spot creams wash ur face every morning at Night with a proper face wash soap is not gd for sensitive skin try topuch ur spots
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans