Saturday, June 26, 2010

Whats the best way to get rid of acne marks, blemishes and visible pores - naturally?

I have alot of blemishes that make my skin look dull and dark, on top of that i have tried numerous products that fail to work - thats why I want to go natural!Whats the best way to get rid of acne marks, blemishes and visible pores - naturally?
This is a home remedy which is effective but will take some time to show results. Directly rub potato slices all over the face and wash after 30 minutes this when done regularly , helps to get rid of acne, blemishes and pimple scar. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.Whats the best way to get rid of acne marks, blemishes and visible pores - naturally?
As ive said repeatedly to people.


Clean %26amp; Clear can fix anyone.





Try it,youll love it.








OR,use coverup ^_^
St Ives Apricot Scrub!


It removed all my acne


and blackheads





Nothing has worked as effectively as St. Ives Apricot scrub. I use the one for gentle skin and it keeps my face nice and exfoliated. Not only does my face practically glow after using this product but I also love how clean my face feels afterwards.
umm.. if ua dude... jerk off and put *** in ru face.. igf au girl find *** and put it in ur face..((seriously)
If you were picking at them and that was the cause of scars..its kinda hardto get rid of.





BUT!


After years of looking for a curem[more like a year ;) I actualy found one! I'm still in progress though..





How? Scrub your face with...kitchen salt! Thats it!





First,wash your face normally,leave it wet,and put salt all over your face and scrub for your life!





But not so much that it'll scratch you. I got two scratches onmy nose becuase of that!





We have like the same problems! Let's be buddies!
i use vitiman e. it comes in lil capsules or u can buy a bottle of it. i just peirce the capsules and squirt the oil out. it works really well.
Olive oil is great for the skin, additionally you could try other oils as well such as coconut oil.
wellllllll....


it depends if you been like picking at them


while they were pimples. most of them will go away in 2 to 4 weeks at the least. 2 to 5 months at most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans