Saturday, June 26, 2010

In your personal experience, what product best relieved you of blemishes?

This summer, I am going through a phase where I want to improve upon myself as best I can before school starts again in September. One problem that I've had for a few years is my bad acne. It's been improving lately with my use of the Body Shop's natural tea tree oil cleanser, but I was wondering, in your personal experience, what product best relieved you of blemishes?In your personal experience, what product best relieved you of blemishes?
First, I went to a dermatologist and he prescribed Differn for me. It works amazing, my friend uses it too and she had terrible acne before. So every morning, I wash my face with just plain, cold water. Then use, Purpose Dual Treatment Moisturizer. At night, I use Clinique 7 Day Scrub, it leaves my skin feeling so soft! I love it. Right before I go to bed I put Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair on all over my face. It helps with acne, blemishes, and any acne scars or dark spots, but you have to give it some time (about maybe a month). And of course, Differn on any zits. Try to wear makeup as little as possibe, when you're not going out, no makeup. If you are, wash it off as soon as you get home. Also, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE. EVER! I cannot stress that enough, do NOT touch your face. Except when putting on lotion or whatever, but make sure you wash your hands with soap. And, MAKE SURE, you drink AT LEAST 8 cups of water (4 normal sized water bottles) a day. Maybe even more, just don't drink like 10 bottles a day or anything crazy like that. When I started drinking more water and my skin DID improve.





If there was one thing that improved my skin the most, it would be the water and the Estee Lauder thing (although it is on the pricier side, I think about $50 for an ounce, you could check on their website. It's acually my mom's, but she never uses it so I stole it. Haha.) Also, don't try Proactive, it didn't work for any of my friends and is extremely drying on your skin.





Good luck, I hope I helped. %26lt;3In your personal experience, what product best relieved you of blemishes?
depends on the type of acne you have. I just got done accutane, and no I'm not gonna say YAY GO ACCUTANE to you. Try proactive, many of my friend have had GREAT results on that. If you are like me and have tried every over the counter drugs, and prescription ones, then look into accutane. It cleared me up, its a hard road but worth it.





Recommended product=proactive
Go to www.acne.org...seriously, it's the ultimate resource for any help you need. It helped me try different things (that I didn't even know about) and my skin looks much, much better. I do get the occasional breakout, but not often. I'm almost sure you will find a regime that suits you on that website. It's great!
Apple Cider Vinegar. After you wash your face and moisturize, take a cotton ball and dab the vinegar to your entire face, away from your eyes. If you can't handle pain, don't try it full strength, dilute it with water first. Do all of this immediately before bed.
Dermalogica is the only thing that works for me.
Okay Wash Your Face Each Day And Go


To Avon.com Their Face Products


Are Affordable + They Work Wonders !


:] I Hope I Helped ! :]
MARY-KAY!!!!!!!
get proactive or let it heal naturally
benefits clean face
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans