Thursday, June 24, 2010

What free photoshop like program can I download so I can erase acne blemishes on my skin in pictures?

I have bad acne, and I would like to remove it digitally if I could. Is there a free program I can download so I can do this?What free photoshop like program can I download so I can erase acne blemishes on my skin in pictures?
GIMP


go into google and download gimp





its JUST like photoshop,


its pure amazing,


ive had NO problems with it at all!


definitely recommendWhat free photoshop like program can I download so I can erase acne blemishes on my skin in pictures?
I know where you are coming from. I have the same problem. I know of a free ONLINE photo shop where you can upload a picture and get rid of acne and blemishes. No download necessary. It doesnt always get rid of all of it completely, but i have found it helps quite a bit.





http://www.picnik.com/app#/home/welcome





hope this helps :)
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gimp-win/gimp-2.6.4-i686-setup.exe





GIMP FTW! (if you can't cough up the cash for photoshop ;P lol)





Pretty much exactly like photoshop. and it's FREE! Go to deviantart to search for gimp brushes.





Direct download in the above link.
i can edit it for you email me laurawalker116@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans