Thursday, June 24, 2010

What acne products can I use to treat blemishes?

Please don't say ProActive. I have heard a lot of negative things about that system. I've been breaking out a lot and what I'm using right now isn't helping. Any brands / product recommendations would be great. Thanks.What acne products can I use to treat blemishes?
I hear you on the proactive stuff - ive heard alot of bad stuff about it too and it didnt work for my friend either.





I have been using Neutragena Rapid Clear oil controling facial cleanser for about five years now and it works good for me. I used to have really bad acne back when i was about 15 years old and i started using it and it cleared up the acne in about two weeks i could definately see a drastic change and im 19 now and still use it and i have little to no acne.





you can buy it at walmart for about $6 or so. its well worth every penny!What acne products can I use to treat blemishes?
hi i m a cerified skin care analyst,placed in houston and dallas ares in taxas,usa.i can help u personally if u r here,i have many people of u r similar problem.anyways i will surely help u whether u r anywhere in this world.';ARTISTRY BLEMISH CONTROL ACNE TREATMENT GEL'; is a solution for u.';ARTISTRY'; is one of the best brands of the world,its uses only organic nutralite contents and has no sideeffects for this reason.u can email me at ruma_jabeen@yahoo.com for this product and details if u want it,for more details visit www.allbasicservices.com,all d best i know u will be benefiited from me and my product.
I get BenzaClin from my doctor. It's not too expensive and works wonders.
http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/
Well, I've heard that Proactive is great if you completely stick with the system, and have average-severe. If you have average or less, you probably just need a prescription from your doctor. I've tried the Neutrogena system advanced skin care, and that worked to a certain extent, but then didn't completely clear up.





I'd recommend to TRY Clearasil, Neutrogena, or Clinique.





If none of these have great results, I would just go to your doctor and ask for help. Doctors are very friendly about this, and will assess what prescription you might need.





A great tip is to eat a lot of fruits / veggies / and drink a lot of water. I'm not sure drinking water will ever clear up blemishes by itself, but it certainly helps to flush the toxins out of your body.





Good luck! :)
i hate to admit... but i haf the same prob.. using products for the blemishes on the outside will not solve the problem. u really should look at y these blemishes. is it PMS or if it's a regular thing it could be your poor digestion or lungs. if u r interested to know more, feel free to drop me a msg.
I've used ProActive also, and it didnt work for me....but Clear.now works! Trust me.....





Clear.now (pronounced clear - dot - now) is a 3-step acne treatment system utilizing patent-pending sodium chlorite combined with salicylic acid to keep pores clean, clear, and cared for.





I've been using it for about a year....after a couple of weeks I started to notice a dramatic difference. It even got rid of the dark marks that came up on my nose from wearing glasses for 6 years!





It's been a long time since I've had any serious breakouts...and when I do, usually around a woman鈥檚 monthly nature calling...lol....I use an Artistry Acne Blemish Spot Treatment, the blemish reduces overnight!
Cleanac from Avene or Tazaroten gel in the evening
When I get break-outs I use the LUSH product: Angels on Bare Skin. It is great facial cleanser with seeds and other good stuff in it that exfoliates the problem skin gently and effectively. I don't think blemish care was the intention on the product, but after 2-3 washes my face really begins to clear up nicely.





Most of my zits end up 95% gone the next day after using the product.
Yea I have tried Proactive and did not like it. It did nothing for me. I like Clearasil the one that guarantees to start clearing up your skin in 3 days. That one is great. Now it won't get rid of everything in 3 days but the long term results were good for me too and I did start to clear up in 3 days. That is the one that works best for me. The box is kinda shiny with pink and blue on it if that helps. Sorry I can't remember the whole name.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
I go to the dermatologist. I have two different products, a morning and a night one. Plus I'm on birth control pills, for other things, but they do wonders for the skin (just give it more than one month before you see the results). I used to be on an antibiotic as well, but I went off it when I went on BC. Going to the doctor was the only thing that cleared me up.
NEUTROGENA ACNE ON-THE-SPOT TREATMENT.
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans