Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best way to fight blemishes?

does proactive work or not? and what cleanser do you use?What is the best way to fight blemishes?
make sure that along with cleaning your face twice a day that you are also exfoliating it as well about 1-2 times a week. I do this by masking my face. I use nuetrogena acne mark fading peel. i think it really does help, my face has been mostly clear since I started to use it. For a cleanser, I use olay clarity foaming wash OR clinque facial soap. I have read good reviews on Olay Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher, so I'm going to do that. I really feel that exfoliation is the key to clearer skin, especially as you notice the difference of how much better your face looks after you use it! and even better with regular use.What is the best way to fight blemishes?
IT WORKS!!! i use just regular soap (dial) and then i use proactive lotion. it helped my skin a lot!





it won't be a waste of your money...
OK this is Wat you can do you can use some toothpaste


but not too strong and put on each spot and leave is on over night and Wash it off than they will be gone i did it many of time when i new i had to go somewhere and than that same night i get a zit i just used and it worked. it may sound funny but it works believe me.......if it does e-mail me and tell me your results.





porshiaferrell@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans