Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I clear up blemishes overnight?

I have a really important photo shoot tommorow that got sprung on me at the last minute. The skin next to my bottom lip is being rebellious right now and has a few blemishes. Any quick fix tips I can do tonight to make it clearer in the morning? Thanks a lot...How can I clear up blemishes overnight?
Girl, this has been a miracle worker for me, I did it right before my wedding and I think God I did--





Soak up a cotton ball with hydrogen peroxide and hold on your blemish for about 10 sec. Then get a washcloth, wet it with warm water, and hold on the blemish for about a minute. Then get a piece of ice(I put it in a zip lock baggy) and hold on the blemish for a minute more. Go back to the beginning and repeat the 3 steps several times, and just before you go to bed, finish with the 1st step.





This basically drys up the pimple(peroxide), reduces swelling(warmth from the wash cloth) and closes the pour to new bacteria while again reducing redness and swelling(ice).





In the morning, follow up by doing the ice, but don't hold it on too long or your skin could get red. Dab on some concealer and you will be looking flawless:)How can I clear up blemishes overnight?
well i use proactive and its really good Report Abuse

use a knife, lighter and sweet n' sour sauce. Report Abuse

k Report Abuse

Put a dab of plain white toothpaste over the blemish, just enough to cover the blemish, before you go to bed. In the morning when you wash your face, the blemish will have gone away or at least gone down greatly in size. I did this the night before my wedding and it worked GREAT. Good Luck! Report Abuse

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel is a salicylic acid acne treatment gel that is fast-acting invisible gel that rapidly clears breakouts and it works quickly by penetrating deep inside the pore to unblock trapped dirt and oil. It is oil-free, maximum strength, non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested. It also contains botanical extract to reduce redness and I got a clearer skin after use.
Before you go and spend big money, just give this a try.


I am now 47 and since childhood I have always cleaned my face with Listerine and cotton balls, especially over and around the nose and forehead area. You would not believe the dirt that comes off. With it being antiseptic you have an additional benefit. I have always had a clear but light complexion, my teachers even commented on this throughout high school. Though now I use a moisturizer after my face drys and bronzer for added color. As for a breakout, clean with the Listerine, if really red, clean with proxide and then hold an ice cube on it and before bedtime, put white toothpaste a dab will do. You don't have to rub it in, but make sure it's covered. by morning most of the red should be gone. Try to keep your fingers off your face. Always use cotton balls, q-tips, something sanitary


The Listerine should start drying alot of it over night.


My youngest - 18 wanted me to get pro-active, I ask her before I did just to try for a week using the Listerine. Mom was right, two days later, her breakout was gone. She has been blemish free for about 3 months now, which for her is a blessing. clean your face about 3 times a day for the first two days. When getting up, after school or work and before bedtime. You'll notice a difference before the week is up. When not necessary, clean all make-up off, like when you come home from school or work. Your skin can breath easier. do this until the breakouts stop.
try bobbi brown's overnight blemish paste...i think it is about $15 at department stores.
toothpaste, dab it on(white is better) sucks it up good
An ice cube applied to the area will bring down alot of the inflamation %26amp; keeping all bacteria away is the ticket.
hi!try honey mixed wid a pinch of turmeric
If you want to spend a lot of money get ZENO it is the newest technology thats amazing
Unfortunately for you, while there are ways to get them to dry up, you run the risk of overdoing it and inflaming them more. Any time you go to extreme measures to get rid of them, you run that risk.





The Body shop has a spot treatment using tea tree oil that REALLY works. I mean a couple of hours after you use it, your blemishes will be visibly smaller. Failing that, anything you have that is antibacterial should help some. Witch hazel really helps and most places carry it.





Good luck and don't stress out. It might be stress that's causing them in the first place!
thanks for asking this quesion the ice and hydrogen thing sounds good! i was going to tooth paste but remembered y i dont do that anymore.. it dries the skin out but leaves it red and when u take it off it take the scab! the stuff you put on your ear peircings works well at drying up popped pimples!
try honey..its an antibacterial it kills the germs that cause if you just got the blemish it will stop it from getting worse,
I use Mary Kay skin care line and rarely break out anymore. When I get the occasional blemish (only 1 in 3 months now), I use Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel.





www.marykay.com/krystihumphryes
it's not possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans