Saturday, June 26, 2010

Whats the best way to get rid of body scars and blemishes?

About 7 seven years ago my skin broke out in this awful exzema-like rash. I was constantly teased about it and it really itched. This was back when i was like...9? Its long gone now (im 15) but i still have scars left all over my body, especially on my back. They make me very insecure sometimes. Whats the best way to get rid of them?Whats the best way to get rid of body scars and blemishes?
I have a scar from having ring worm and I use mederma (kind of expensive) it works pretty well.Whats the best way to get rid of body scars and blemishes?
I recommend you us a product called '; Palmers Skin Sucess Fade cream';. This product has done wonders for me. I had lots of dark scars on my legs and arms do to a very ';tom boyish'; childhood. I used this on the marks, and I almost have a blemish free complexion now. Hope this helps!!! By the way you can get it at Walmart for about five bucks ( located near the ethnic skin care section).......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans