Thursday, June 24, 2010

What make-up covers up spots, blemishes and scars best?

I have never really used make-up such as rouge, powder and all that, because I didn't need to. This is why I am not really familiar with the best type of make-up. I last bought a concealer but it was just a piece of garbage and a big waste of money. I mostly get spots on my nose when I eat anything too oily or spicy. I really need to know what make-up will be the best to cover my spots entirely.What make-up covers up spots, blemishes and scars best?
M.A.C. is the best cover EVERYTHING FULLY it can be kind of heavy if its applied a certain way and it may be a bit pricey but also check out bare minerals you wouldnt believe how amazing it isWhat make-up covers up spots, blemishes and scars best?
Loreal is great the color match foundation is best that i have ever tried


same with their concealer


australias powder is good and maybelline mascara
dermablend is the absolute best heavy duty concealer which is about 20 dollars and you can find it online or at higher end stores. Otherwise, for a cheap concealer...I really like CoverGirl smoothers concealer in white (about 7 dollars). Works excellent, its really creamy so it blends in really well and doesn't cause breakouts. I'm not super pale, but I prefer white concealer to colored because the white brightens the face more and hides blemishes fantastically.
purity works really good but it cost like 7 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans