Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's a good moisturizer for DRY skin and good concealer to cover up my blemishes?

I used to have a lot of pimples and now that they are gone they left scars around my face... can you guys help me find a good concealer that can cover up my blemishes for the whole day? and a good moisturizer as well... I really need help! Thanks a lot!What's a good moisturizer for DRY skin and good concealer to cover up my blemishes?
I really like Cetaphil moisturiser. It's made for sensitive skin but any one can use it. It's recommended by dermatologists.


I also like the mabelline mineral concealer but it's usually hard to cover up pimple scars. if there quite noticaable and prominant scars try bio oil.What's a good moisturizer for DRY skin and good concealer to cover up my blemishes?
I would recommend not using soap on your face first of all, instead use Spectro Jel. Then you will follow up with cetaphil, this was recommended by my dermatologist several years ago and my skin looks great. That is not all though you need to drink good quality water and they say at least 9 x 8oz glasses a day and try to spread it out through the day. Go to the following site www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/NU00283 for more information on water consumption. As for blemishes I have no idea, I have never found the need to use anything for that condition, sorry. Good-Luck......
I have always used Dove sensitive skin cleaning products.


Almay Clear Complexion Concealer then Foundation to cover up unsightly blemishes/marks and the corresponding pressed powder. Lasts my entire work day and into the evening without touch up except for the powder. (After work I really don't care by then how I look!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans