Thursday, June 24, 2010

What the best way to get rid of body blemishes and scars?

About 7 seven years ago my skin broke out in this awful exzema-like rash. I was constantly teased about it and it really itched. This was back when i was like...9? Its long gone now (im 15) but i still have scars left all over my body, especially on my back. They make me very insecure sometimes. Whats the best way to get rid of them?What the best way to get rid of body blemishes and scars?
I would ask a dermatologist, they would probably have better answers than i would.What the best way to get rid of body blemishes and scars?
Talk to a doctor, but also research vitamins! Ones that are good for skin cell renewal, immune health, etc.





Off the top of my head, C, D (but a certain type) and E are good for scarring.





Here's one chart you can study:





http://www.healthvitaminsguide.com/vitam鈥?/a>





Cocoa butter is supposed to help scarring, I think you can buy a nice jar of it (not expensive either.)





But from what you've described, your renewal is going to have to be from inside out, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. So research vitamins and use cocoa butter as a all-over body cream, and you should start to see results in time.





Best wishes!
Ask your doctor. They might have some special creme or something that can help. If you don't want to do that, you could try using Bio oil or something like that. I'm using it now for my acne scars and it doesn't seem to be doing much (i've been using it almost a month), but I'm going to keep using it and see. It's had a lot of good reviews though so you could try it (it isn't just for acne scars).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans