Thursday, June 24, 2010

What to do about the blemishes and discoloration on my face?

Hello, I'm 16 years old and lately I've been having A LOT of acne trouble.








Also, I have red spots (not bumps, just flat, red spots) around my cheek area.








That, plus the acne, plus some dark circles around my eyes make me look really ugly (especially since I have pale-ish skin).








Can anybody help me with the acne problem, and the red spot problem? thanks so much.What to do about the blemishes and discoloration on my face?
one word. Zenmed. it cleared 80% of my ugly ance blemishes in 20 days. ill give it another 20 days and see what it will reveal! i am very excited and recommend this product to anyone with acne scar problems. its a microdermabration system and its a bit costy 60 bucks but worth it and only sold online. good luck! also the proactive lotion treatment lightens the discoloration too. so does the mask.What to do about the blemishes and discoloration on my face?
Oprah just had a show to do with this yesterday.Go to her website and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans