Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can I clear up my blemishes on my face?

I never had an out break before and i dont have acne. so i need some advice in that department. Im 20 yrs old.How can I clear up my blemishes on my face?
get a creamy conceler (cover up ) but use your finger to cover up blemishes and use cetaphil - and if cetaphil doesnt work for you use neutrogena deep clean cream face cleanser = ] at night and keep on for 8 minutes or longer (or use both cetaphil and neutrogena. U can also keep the cetaphil on and not wash it off








Tori_dee = ]How can I clear up my blemishes on my face?
Oatmeal mask, Just take regualr oatmeal, and mix with water
proactiv if there is a lot all over. but if it's just a few buy neutrogena spot eliminator in a small tube, you can find it at walmart in the health and beauty section
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck
I would recommend PCA (Physicians Choice of Arizona). They have a wonderful line, although not entirely cheap. I would also say you may want to think of going to an esthetician before hand, get a review of your skin, and perhaps even a facial. When you go in you can request samples of those items you liked. PCA's website lists all their retailers which most are spas, and the like. Good luck!


http://www.physchoiceaz.com/
Shiny and Beautiful Skin Tips


http://skin-care-tipz.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
dont do the oatmeal mask! Youll break out even more?!








You need to spot treat the blemishes with Benzol Peroxide





and dont skip the moisturizer step in your skincare
I had the same problem with my face a few months ago.I know a site as follows;


www.bpandya.qhealthzone.com


What I found out is that there is a clear.com item that helped me .


You may find interesting.If I would be you I would go to this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans