Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best way to beat blemishes and help keep your skin clear ? what sort of facial regime should I follow ?

Hey I'm almost sixteen but recently my skin has gotten in terrible condition and all spotty, I'd really like some advice on facial routines and what sort of things I can do to prevent them ? Which sort of things should I do ?Best way to beat blemishes and help keep your skin clear ? what sort of facial regime should I follow ?
The best thing to do is to wash your face and keep yourself from touching it frequently throughout the day. Blemishes are usually caused by bacteria that clog pores. Those clogged pores then become pimples.


Also choose a mineral makeup or something very light instead of that cheap stuff that you can get at Walmart, ie. Jane cosmetics. I use Clinique foundation and 3 step which is really good, but also very expensive. But when it comes to my face, I'm very picky about what I put on it!Best way to beat blemishes and help keep your skin clear ? what sort of facial regime should I follow ?
This isn't going to be the most popular advice amongst your parents, but here's what worked wonders for me: BIRTH CONTROL PILLS.





Birth control contains levels of female hormones and this can help regulate your own hormones, which may help your skin. Trust me, I tried everything...Clearasil, face cleansers, acne pills, suntanning(it helps temporarily), dermatology visits. They helped a little bit but nothing dramatic, and usually they would work for a bit and then my skin would break out again. As I got older, my skin got better but still a bit splotchy. It wasn't until I went away to college at age 19, when I was able to access birth control(my parents were harshly against sex, even though I was at the adult age of consent!). A month or so later, my mom was complimenting my skin on how much clearer it got and asking me what I had done differently(meanwhile, I feigned ignorance...I didn't want her knowing it was birth control! lol)





It might be hard explaining to your parents that you'd like to try birth control for your skin...and it'll be even much harder trying to access birth control at age 16 if you don't have parental consent. But if you are already sexually active and your parents are aware and accepting of this, it might be easier to convince them to get you birth control, because then the birth control would serve TWO benefits. (I have a friend that was put on birth control by her parents as a teenager because they knew she was having sex, but they also realized that they couldn't stop her from having sex and figured that the least they could do is make sure she doesn't get pregnant from it)
First wash your face no more than 3 times a day, no less than 2.





If you have a white head problem benzoyl peroxide is the best. Get the maximun 10% but definately moisturize after. If you just put the medication on, your skin will produce even MORE oil. Salicylic Acid works too.





If you have deep, nodular blemishes you should exfoliate really well, because it's not so much a bacterial problem then as your skin just isn't shedding itself properly. I have the nodular kind and kind St. Ives Apricot Scrub works wonders. I also use benzoyl peroxide. Also, neosporin works on really bad blemishes to help them heal faster.
i had that same problem too about a week ago. my skin was smooth and all of a sudden it became all spotty. i recommend that you exfoliate alot because that helped me. and then follow with a toner and oil free moisturizer. :]
Firstly, make sure you cleanse, tone and moisturise every moning and night. Get these products all the same brand that work with each other as they compliment each other-I use estee lauder products but these are quite pricey. You can get products for your kind of skin-try boots or superdrug. Debenhams is the best place as you can have a consultation and thry can find you the best stuff for you skin type, but like i said can be pricey. I also use tea tree oil at night-just dab it on any spots you have with a cotton bud. Also drink plenty of water-2 litres a day. And try not to let it get you down-most people have problem skin at some point so its perfectly normal. Good luck xx
the best way is to


1. Drink plenty of WATER!


2. Cleanse, tone and of course moisturise. (Morning and before bed)


3. eat loads of fruit and veg!


4. If your not getting enough then take Multi-Vit's.
Cleanse, tone and moisterise. Use Simple products for Sensetive skin or Nivea do a great range for teenagers. Make sure you choose cleansers, toners and moisterisers for your skin type e.g oily, normal, or dry. Clean your face in the morning at at night by spreading cleanser over your face and pressed a hot wet face towl over your face, gently using it to remove traces of dirt and make up. Repeat this if you are wearing make up as it will not take all the make up off in one go. Then put some toner on a cotton pad and gently clean your face and neck with it and follow up with some moisteriser into damp skin. Dont put moisteriser on at night, only morning, your skin needs to breath at night. Use a gentle face scrub once a week too after you have cleansed.





And of course plenty of water, exercise, fresh air and a good diet will keep your spots at bay.
Make sure that you always remove your make up for a start!! Cleanse, tone and moisturise is what i do, and it has made my skin lovely!! :-) One warning though - it cleans your skin, so you may get a few more spots than usual for the first week of using them while it starts working, but its getting worse to get better!!
get a facial once in awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans