Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the quickest way to remove acne blemishes?

I have acne prone skin and am looking for the quickest way to rid my skin of the acne marks. I use Neutrogena but that doesn't seem to help much except for the acne. Any suggestions, serious answers please. Thanks to those who help.What is the quickest way to remove acne blemishes?
The thing that works best for me is just a Clean and Clear scrub.





Though, cleaners never solved the entire problem for me.


If I were you, I would change your diet a little. You don't have to make a drastic change, but start eating a little healthier.





Drink LOTS of water.





Also, buy a liquid bottle of Omega 3.6.9 and take the amount it tells you to take on the bottle.





Try to exercise if you don't already.





I did all this and my face improved dramatically. Plus, I feel a lot healthier and am in a lot better shape.What is the quickest way to remove acne blemishes?
Go to your doctor and ask for some medication-my brother did and his have cleared up amazingly. If you're worried about scars, try Bio-Oil which also really helps.


Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Mix nutmeg powder with a little unboiled milk and apply on acne or pimples and wash after an hour this remedy when done once or twice a week for some time will not leave any acne marks on the skin . More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
try the medicine call ';solodyn'; it cost bout $800 but with coupon (usually a card), u can get it for free or pay $10 for three times!! it works quite well for me. talk to ur local derma for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans