Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get rid of flaky blemishes & white heads on my face they come and go every month?

I get flaky blemishes and white heads and few black heads frequently throughout the month especially around my menstraul.





What is the best way to get rid of these problems?





I also, get bags under my eyes a lot.





Help!





My face is usally clear most of the time but I hate it so much when this happens cause even makeup does not cover up the flaking.How do I get rid of flaky blemishes %26amp; white heads on my face they come and go every month?
make sure to exfoliate, and wash well. Consider a consultation with a dermatologist. In some cases they may even prescribe birth control pills, as acne is sometimes hormone related. Good luck.How do I get rid of flaky blemishes %26amp; white heads on my face they come and go every month?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
Water is your best friend lots if its normally ok than you wouldent need nothing like proactive try neutragena face wash,and wash it once at nite.
Exfoliate regularly and drink lots of water, this should really help keep your skin clear. Cold cucumber on the eyes helps with puffy eyes!
I would recommend a dermatologist as he is the only one who can precisely tell you what products to use..meanwhile check it out www.modellingadvice.co.uk they have good tips on skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans