Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I get rid of scarring from blemishes on my cheeks?

I've tried Proactiv solution and it doesn't work. Regular moisturizers aren't helping the scarring, The blemishes aren't a problem so much as the brown and red marking left when they subside. It's mainly just below my cheekbones. What do I do?How do I get rid of scarring from blemishes on my cheeks?
They have scar reducing creams like Neosporin, for the actual scars but for the redness you can use coverup to even out your skin tone.How do I get rid of scarring from blemishes on my cheeks?
you could try getting some vitamin E oil and rubbing it on your face or you could try to use some coco butter lotion and just rub that on your face 2-3 times a day
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans