Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get rid of dark blemishes in my face?

I've tried sooo many over the counter things and nothing works! I had really bad acne as a kid and now that it's clear of acne, I have dark spots on my face from the past. What can I use to get rid of it? Has it worked for you?How do I get rid of dark blemishes in my face?
.A simple, safe, low cost, natural oil cure permanently rid my skin of pronounced scars from childhood accidents and pimple scars. Use any, but the best for acne prone skins are lavender, rosewood, bergamot. Use one and dilute 50/50 with grape seed or olive oil. Will not clog, cause break outs and will lessen skin's oil production. First, tighten skin by opening mouth about 1', pull lips firmly back against teeth and jut out chin slightly. Tightens most of face skin. Massage using tips or front of fingers with a forward and back action(circular massage does not work).It's most beneficial to do vigorously. Gradually build up to vigorous to avoid soreness. The rubbing friction rubs them away. For quickest results build up to 5 to10 minutes 2 or 3 times a day. Some users reported significant fading of scars in as little as a 9 days(I can send testimonials). Apply massage to entire face and it will rid it of all blemishes, tighten, make smooth and rejuvenate skin and gave it a healthy glow. Do not remove oils as they are natural, totally safe moisturizers - you will need no other one. Lightly wash off excess or simply splash face with water and dab dry with tissues.*





SOURCE(S): 20 + years research, experimentation - safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions, skin enhancement and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments ..How do I get rid of dark blemishes in my face?
Get a prescription from the dermatologist - They will recommend exfoliating twice a week. And exfoliator is like glycolic acid or combination with salycilic acid.





Have you tried Neutrogena celluzyme over the counter? it help clear up some of the hyperpigmentation from old acne鈥?It would dry up and peel off.





If you want to find the exfoliator your self then you need to find the right one for your skin tone. Read the link below before purchasing one.





http://www.essortment.com/all/exfoliator鈥?/a>





I do believe that you can find them in any drug stores.





All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans