Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best treatment to get rid of blemishes?

I have blemishes and i am thinking of getting an acid peel but i want more options.What is the best treatment to get rid of blemishes?
I use the Neutrogena Acne Clearing System. It has been working very well for me. I tried other knock-offs of Proactive, and this one beats them out.What is the best treatment to get rid of blemishes?
That works pretty well too. Just make sure you use it everyday. I slacked off for a while there. Report Abuse

foundation. its painless.
Pro-active! It is the best stuff ever!!!!!!!! I used it and by the first month all my blemishes were gone!!!!
Lazer is the best.
maybe i should try proactive i wonder how much it is.i use this cream and non alcholic pads

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans