Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best homemade remedy to clear blemishes?

I am an african-american teen with occasional pimples and i yes, i do squeeze them but is there anyway to get rid of my blemishes or do i have to live with them?What is the best homemade remedy to clear blemishes?
Drink 2 litres of water a day, cleanse yoour skin twice a day with an oily skin cleanser, and if you do get pimples, don't squeeze them, put toothpaste on them at night, this draws the moisture out of them!What is the best homemade remedy to clear blemishes?
I can tell you what worked for me but I don't know if you have the same skin type as I do (I'm a guy) so can't guarantee this will work:





Pretend you are a man with a beard growing all over your face and first soak your face with water. Next, get some shaving cream and a razor. Now, the point is NOT to scrape off pimples of course. You will shave and the reason this is good is because the shaving helps remove old dead skin flakes that trap oil, dirt, and bacteria. Over time, you'll have less pimples to begin with and the pimples you currently have which you popped will disappear. Don't pop pimples that don't show a white head or a black head. The head is a sign it is close to the surface. If you try to pop the mosquito bite looking-like ones, you'll end up hurting yourself pretty bad and it can give you a nasty infection that leaves a scar.





Hope this all helps
Don't ever sleep with makeup on, drink lots of water, and from my experience, the sun helps me the most. I go under the sun or go tanning and it burns my pimples away.
toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans