Friday, December 11, 2009

What are these mysterious blemishes on my face?

Lately I've had these little bumps under my eyes and on the bridge of my nose. They aren't like acne or anything; they look like goosebumps but are always there and don't go away no matter how warm I am. Can anyone tell me what they are or how ti get rid of them? Thanks!What are these mysterious blemishes on my face?
well i use to have the same problem and its because of ur gens the simplest way to get rid of it is by applying lemon or lime juice to ur face for 5minutes it really worksWhat are these mysterious blemishes on my face?
They could be whiteheads. They sort of look like goosebumps. Maybe try Clearsil or something like that. A friend of mine tried that and it worked. If all else fails you could try a dermatologist.
I have the same problem! it's because you rub your eyes A lot. The only was to remove them is by having a dermatologist removing them by poking each bump with a sterile needle.
omg i have the SAME thing! I really want to know the answer too!





Someone please helpp! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans