Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get rid of blemishes on my face with out?

Buying stuff for it. I use Mary Kay time wise products and I love useing it but I just spent like over 100 bucks on this full set and I don't wanna spend more money, so anyone know any home remedys for me? I want to get rid of these blemishe marks fast.How can I get rid of blemishes on my face with out?
I know you said you didn't want to spend anymore money but the blemish control toner can help by applying them only to the acne, this does not go all over the face only on the acne. It cost $11, but if you only have acne scars then the Microdermabrasion can help.





Mary Kay


Blemish Control Toner 3*


Acne medication for the management of mild or occasional acne. It helps reduce the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Also helps prevent new acne pimples. Leaves skin free of excess oil.How can I get rid of blemishes on my face with out?
fuller's earth clay. Mix with water.
try clearasil ultra...a little more expensive but it works fast.
Have you tried Biore' Blemish Fighting Wash? Thats a good one and only cost about 6 dollars
Wash your face whenever it gets oily
Visit this site www.rpatel2.qbeautyzone.com where you find blemish control Product as well you communicate with me if you have question!





Thanks a lot.
you need proper skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans