Sunday, December 13, 2009

How I can rid my back of pigment blemishes?

My back and arms are so ugly. My back looks prickely with blemishes and with a dark discolouration that looks like my skin needs a good scrubbing. I have hated it for years and I always wear tops or a dress that will not show my back. I saw a dermatologist a few years ago and was told that there is nothing he can do to help me. I can't afford to go for private treatment. At the moment I'm using bio-oil but I believe there must be some product on the market that I can use more effectively. I am suffering from a bad back and wanted to have a full back massage but I can't for this reason. If anyone can share a solution, or is in the same boat as me, I would be grateful to hear from you. I would love to at least wear something summery on our family holiday.How I can rid my back of pigment blemishes?
peel off few green apples , mash it up make a paste and use as your shower gel for few weeks. its works wonderfully. when you put the paste to your skin wait for 10 mins. and wash it up....you will see the differenceHow I can rid my back of pigment blemishes?
Cocoa butter oil from The Body Shop or aloe vera oil. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans