Sunday, December 13, 2009

How long does it take for picked at blemishes to heal?

Alright every now and then I get these bumps on my skin, they are the same color as my skin so you don't really notice them, and yesterday I was picking at a couple of them now they're all red. I should have just left them alone... =[





How long will it take for them to return to normal color or to heal? And what can speed this up?





Thanks.How long does it take for picked at blemishes to heal?
Put toothpaste on them on them at night when you go to bed.How long does it take for picked at blemishes to heal?
for me, the redness went away after a couple of days, and it turned brown. The brown colour lasts for a looonnnggg time, so use concealer. U can apply a type a cream to help the skin cells repair themselves faster: do some research
put neosporin on them at night to help them heal quicker.


then it will take 2-3 days
a week they wont ever turn the way they were before


but you really shouldnt pick them. because they will leave scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans