Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i make my face clear of all blemishes?

well my skin is kind of oily and i get lots of little pimples all over my for head and sometimes on my cheeks and the side of my face, ive tried everything.


Do you guys have any home tips on what to do like any home made masks, or face washes or soaps that work? i open to try any face wash or home remedies if you know any


i have some what oily skin and little pimples under the skin that eventually turn into white heads.


please help


thaanxHow can i make my face clear of all blemishes?
i rarely get pimples, but my skin has always been that way.


i occasionally get a few on my forehead, but thats it.


i just wash my face with a scrub everyday %26amp; use moisturizer after. also, make sure you wash your face in the morning when you get up %26amp; before you go to bed so you can get the make up off! leaving make up on, especially foundation will clog your pores and make your acne worse!How can i make my face clear of all blemishes?
i use clearasil and it works really well.


try drinking lots and lots of water + taking vitamin C and E

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans