Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you get rid of dark blemishes?

I have dark blemishes on my face and I've never had acne. I've had them for quite a while now and was wondering how to get rid of them. I get enough sleep, and I drink a lot of tea and water. You guys have any tips on how to get rid of these blemishes? Thanks.How do you get rid of dark blemishes?
Consult a doctor and wash your face frequently.





You can check it out for stylish and beautiful beautification products in reasonable price.


http://www.WEAPPARELSTORE.COMHow do you get rid of dark blemishes?
well they could be some sort of a pigmentation, like melasma or something.. or maybe rubbed ur face harshly .. if u don't have acne, u shouldnt have blemishes.





also, u didnt mention ur skin type..





I would suggest u see a doctor, but for now you can use retin-a gel, its supposed to be derivative of vitamin a so its okay to use it. use it on the affected areas at night daily and use only a little. and wash ur face with cetaphil face wash. u can also use a salicylic acid face wash if u have oily skin..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans