Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I get rid of dark spots that blemishes left?

I'm kind of in a hurry for clear skin (less than 2 weeks), so how can I get rid of the dark spots that old blemishes left? Is there any simple lotions or steps?How can I get rid of dark spots that blemishes left?
You could try lotion with chamomile infusions, as I've heard this really helps with scarring and getting rid of the hyperpigmentation you see in old blemishes.





If that's hard to find, you could use shea butter, which has cocoa butter extracts in it, which is a very well-known aid for helping in the removal of scars.





Good luck! :3How can I get rid of dark spots that blemishes left?
You have to go to a dermatologist they have cream for that. My friend is Mexican and she went and they gave her a fade cream, you can't even tell now. In future you have to be careful of the sun, because they will darken.
I know! I have the same problem. Not really pimples, but sort of dark spots. I think maybe some Neosporin before bed would help the healing process.
Proactiv has an acne scar treatment which works rather well. I have used it before, and after about 2 months, they are visibly reduced!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans