Sunday, December 13, 2009

Any tips for getting smooth skin with absoloutely no blemishes.I want to get rid of zits or spots too?

drinks lots of water





also drink cranberry juice- cleanses the liver to help resolves skin discolorations





drink green tea- antioxidants and polyphenols





use gentle cleansers and exfoliate - Nutrogena is dermatologist recomended -


when looking at product look for recommended not just dermotologist tested -


Cetaphil is a great product too





use fresh aloe or onion to help eliminate scars and spots also Vitamin K is good for this too





I use a diamond powder exfoliant by Borba - it works great





I also use VitaK to get rid of spots and


I rub fresh aloe juice on my face as soon as I get home and I don't wash it off until I go to bed and use my other products.





also try the Dr. Perricone or Superfood diet


it works


or just avoid refined sugar it causes inflammation and this can cause skin problems





also the poster above is right about crystallized honey. I have never used it on my face jsut my body but, I know that honey is supposed to be really great for skinAny tips for getting smooth skin with absoloutely no blemishes.I want to get rid of zits or spots too?
I use proavtive and i love it it works and i just cant say how much it had worked i have clear skin nowAny tips for getting smooth skin with absoloutely no blemishes.I want to get rid of zits or spots too?
Different products work for different people.


Try using Clearsil Deep Cleansing Scrub and then the Vanishing Cream to get rid of blemishes
the good old fashioned way! wear little make up! people wear it to cover up spots/blemishes but when you dont wear it you dont have any to cover up! - i noticed that after two days of cutting down the amount of make up i wore and taking it off as soon as i didnt need it with water or an non fraganced face wipe that my face looked compleatly different! also washing it with a simple face wash at night works really well and using a gentle moisturiser after (i recommend nivia) but becarefull not to over wash it as you will be doing more damage then good by washing away everthing your skin needs!
take fruit facial once a month


/
good genes is the only way. medicines never help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans