Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of skin blemishes?

nothing seems to work,


with makeup involved,





is there anything that will get rid of blemishes that is full proof


or makeup that won't make you break out?What is the best way to get rid of skin blemishes?
I鈥檝e found that after I started using make-up, my face has cleared greatly and it provides great coverage for my break-outs: I use CoverGirl Clean Makeup Oil Control as my foundation (I apply it with triangle make-up sponges). After, I use CoverGirl TruBlend Pressed Powder (applied with a brush). For Blush, I use NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Powder Blush (Double Pack, applied with brush) and Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint in black. About once every two weeks I was my brushes with Studio Tools Brush Shampoo.





Target:


CoverGirl Clean Makeup Oil Control: ~$6.00


CoverGirl TruBlend Pressed Powder: ~$8.00


NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Powder Blush (Double Pack, Sale): ~$?


Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint: ~$9.00


StudioTools Brush Shampoo: ~$?


Dollar Tree:


Triangle Make-up Sponges (24 pk.): ~$1.10What is the best way to get rid of skin blemishes?
have you tried maybellines matte mouse? its very light, and fluffy it works really well for me and i don't have the most perfect skin. after i've used that i cover my face with bare minerals. its very light and is amazing, i recommend you try it. they sell it at ulta (: and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans