Friday, December 11, 2009

What are your tips for erasing blemishes and taking good care of your skin?

How can I take good care of my skin, make it softer and healthier? Should I use cream? Something else?





I'm sure people have asked this question dozens of times before...but I'm being lazy. :)What are your tips for erasing blemishes and taking good care of your skin?
Don't be lazy about this! This is a miracle worker and has helped many on Answers get a totally blemish free, softer, smoother and radiant glowing skin. This is attained by massaging with essential oils which are safe, only health promoting and much less costly than using any products. You will come to realize that many skin products are skin harming and skin aging - verify with a Google. The secret is to thoroughly massage into skin. If see my B.A. I give very precise instructions on how to properly and safely do that. If cannot find i will gladly email full instructions.In just two days you will get dramatic results and day by day you will see even better ones. Many have benefited on Answers from treatment Here is a glowing report from one of them.





wannabeblue28: ';Hi Mukunda M. I have just been rubbing my face and neck with the ridges of my fingers and hands. It has made a HUGE difference in my complexion after just one night. ...... my skin looks so much tighter and i no longer have bags under my eyes! Thank you so much for your post, I have been suffering with acne and under-eye circles since i was young.';





SOURCE(S): 20 + years research, experimentation - safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments .What are your tips for erasing blemishes and taking good care of your skin?
Drink plenty of water. Take your weight, cut that number in half, and that's the amount in ounces you should drink everyday. You'd really be surprised how much drinking water can help your skin. Use a very gentle face wash, make sure it's non-comeogenic so it won't clog your pores. Cetaphil and Purpose by Johnson and Johnson are both good candidates. To get rid of zits, I find salicylic acid to be too harsh on my skin, so I use 2.5 benzoyl peroxide. After the benzoyl peroxide dries, use a really good moisturizer that's also non-comeogenic. I personally like positively radiant by Aveeno, but I also used their ultra calming lotion which helps to reduce redness from blemishes.


Also, sometimes I use the aveeno gentle skin brightening face scrub. A good exfoliater helps to bring new skin to the surface, but used too often it can really damage the skin. But this scrub is gentle enough to use everyday.





Good luck =]
My first advice is do not over depend on artificial beauty products. It is always good to use natural stuff. Read this article for some simple easy 20 skin care tips





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/966210/20_skin_care_tips.html?cat=69
There is a product you can get at a dermotologist called Duac.. it's a creamy, white gel that you apply to your face after washing it and it works for me very well. I've been using it for over 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans