Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of skin blemishes?

I have some blemishes on my forehead. I have brown skin and they show up like ugly black spots. It makes me feel very insecure since its right in between my eyes. Whats the best product that worked for you and what is the fastest?What is the best way to get rid of skin blemishes?
CLEAN AND CLEAR PERSA GEL 10:Use it as a spot treatment at night and in the morning ur pimples will have faded or will have vanished.


HONEY FACIAL MASKS: Wet ur face with warm water and pat dry with a towel, and then put the honey on ur face. Let it stay there for 15 min. Wash off with warm water, then cold, then pat dry. It will make ur face really smooth and clear up blemishes. You can also put sugar in the honey so that it can exfoliate ur skin.


PROACTIVE REFINING MASK: Use it as spot treatments at night and wash off in the morning.





The CLEAN AND CLEAR worked so good for me!!! You should definately get that, i also use the HONEY FACIAL MASK sometimes cuz it makes my skin feel good and my blemishes r faded. Hope this helps :)What is the best way to get rid of skin blemishes?
Find a natural remedy. Acne is all about diet, don't believe all that bullshit they say on TV, I've tried it all it doesn't work unless you keep a good diet. A good solution is tons of water. I had horrible acne and blemishes, and mine cleared up in a little over 3 days. Check our the source in my link, it is a great way to lose acne.
Proactive is a miracle-worker!! Okay, not really, but it still works wonders. I'm not sure if its the fastest our there, but apparently the refining mask can be put directly on the pimples and left there overnight ,and it gets rid of them quickly. I use it and worry much less about acne now. Try proactive.com. Good luck!
first thing is to always keep ur skin clean wash it daily. use cleansing pads when ur not at home. i use maximum strength persa gel by johnson and johnson. works good for me. and daily scrub wash is good to get all the muck off of ur face. but most importantly keep ur skin clean. =)
I use medicated acne pads you can buy them at pharmacys,


I use green masks to that dry up your pimples,


But I'm thinking of using proactiv
concealer. not foundation. look for makeup that says CONCEALER. try covergirl. and put it on your blemishes, then put foundation all over your face.
i feel insecure about my blemishes too, don't pick, because you can scar your dark skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans