Sunday, December 13, 2009

What makeup should I wear to cover my blemishes?

I don't have bad acne, just slight bumps, and I'm wondering what makeup could I wear to cover it up?What makeup should I wear to cover my blemishes?
Try a powder foundation like Bare Minerals. It may be a little expensive ($25.00) but one container usually lasts me 6 months! And you don't have to worry about it expiring because it's all natural ingredients and better for your skin than liquid foundation. The worst thing you want to have happen is have the makeup plug up your pores. Mine doesn't do that and the coverage is awesome!What makeup should I wear to cover my blemishes?
You can get some real good concealer from avon, its cheap and i swear by it you can just add your regular make up on top of it and is unnoticeable xx
alright girl Allmay has a whole line of clear complexion makeup I have the concealer and foundation and powder..ITS AMAZING! it matches your skin tone perfectly and will cover, heal, and prevent blemishes





hope that helps
Only use good quilty stuff because if it isn't, it'll block your pores and make your skin worse. I think you should try a facewash or something to help get rid of blemishes instead of trying to cover them.


x
Put on some cover up on your bumbs, then just blend it in.
i wouldnt cover them it will make it worse.. but try proactive because..IT WORKS it really does.. in a few days you can see big changes but when you start you have to keep doing it cuz otherwise you will start to get them back
You should try aveeno to take care of your blemishes. I use Mac's foundation and powder and it works when i have a spot or bump.
Foundation or Powder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans