Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have old blemishes on my legs from mosquitoes. Does the product Mederma really work for African Americans?

I'm 20 yrs old and want pretty legs. The scars/blemishes are about 14 yrs old. I want them to vanish by May because I'm in a wedding and I'm going on a cruise. I have tried cocoa butter for over a year along with vitamin E serum and Ambi fade cream.I have old blemishes on my legs from mosquitoes. Does the product Mederma really work for African Americans?
I have no idea how effective Mederma is for getting rid of scars and blemishes and specially those ones that are 14 years old. But I am quite confident about Zenmed's Scars and Hyperpigmentation treatment kit, that it works to get rid of old scars. I used it to remove chicken pox scars that my daughter had on her body for 3 years and nothing else worked but this scar treatment kit from Zenmed.





This product is purely herbal and hence is suitable for use on any skin type and age. It would surely help you to make those blemishes invisible within two to three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans