Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are the best foods to eat to reduce acne blemishes?

I want to clear up my acne, I have 13 days to do so... what are the best foods to eat to do this and also what should I avoid and what sould I do?What are the best foods to eat to reduce acne blemishes?
Wash your face twice a day and be gentle! Avoid touching your face.





Foods to avoid:


Sugar and sugary foods


Fatty Foods


Fried Foods





Foods to eat:


Fruits %26amp; Veggies


Low Fat, lean cuts of meat





Drink a bunch of water.





You can also take vitamins to clear up your skin.





Good luck.What are the best foods to eat to reduce acne blemishes?
http://myfashionaddictions.blogspot.com/鈥?/a>


This site helped me alot with some good over all tips and products to clear up my acne. Now I don't really have any.





Food to avoid I'd say are greasy ones and alot of dairy.


Try eating alot more fresh fruits and veggies and also drinking alot of water. I know it's so cliche but it really helps. Excersize does wonders too.





And you can try some of the recommended products.
First of all, ensure that you wash your face twice a day with a gentle moisturizer.





Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and an important thing to remember is to try and drink plenty of water. It will help condition your skin.





Good luck
Drink lots of water and other fluids. Keep in mind that you should eat healthy. Fruits, Veggies are all good. yogarts and dips are pretty healthy, too. Steer clear from grease and fried goodies(; and try to wash your face everynight. I have heard that clearasol helps, too. I personally have never tried that product, though.





Good luck!
eat no fried food or junk food drink water and eat fruit vegetables organic natural things lean meats low fat yogurts or fat free cheese and nuts in moderation adn whole grains don't touch ur face and wash twice a day in morning and at night
avoid dairy and sugar. if you are really concerned go to the store and buy face cleanser.
avoid anything with grease eat lots of fruits veggies drink plenty of water exercise regularly
eat a lot of vegetables, and fruits. Avoid fatty and greasy foods
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans