Sunday, December 13, 2009

What can redheaded women do for their ugly skin blemishes?

Redheads tend to have weird skin discolorations, freckles, and ultra-pale skin.





Is there surgery to remove their freckles or are redheaded women hopelessly ugly?What can redheaded women do for their ugly skin blemishes?
Freckles are pretty. =]





(This coming from a freckled person, of course.)











If your skin discolorations really bother you, you can always try using topical medications to remove them. Lemon juice also seems to help make your skin look like it's one solid color.





Personally, I find that when I'm not wearing foundation, my skin has the exact same color and texture as salami. =/


I use BareMinerals, because it is the only thing that has a full enough coverage without looking unnatural.What can redheaded women do for their ugly skin blemishes?
I have red hair and I get the redness on the checks when I fail to take good care of my skin for to long. The freckles are barely noticeable and every one who doesn't have them likes them.





I would suggest to you to take better care of your skin. Moisturizers and washing all the make up off before you go to sleep, sunblock on the face when every sunny, I recommend either a baby sun block for the face or neutrogena.





Good luck.
I am so sorry that you feel this way,you should take a look at thet May issue of Allure magazine or it might be June sorry,it features a fab redheaded model that the photographer goes on and on about her beautiful red hair and freckles.
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans