Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blemishes....?

i have had acne for 2 years now. i dont know what to do. right now i am using neutrogena oil free acne wash (orange bottle). it works for the breakouts, but i still have lots of blemishes. what should i do? is there any product that works for blemishes on cheeks? thanks!Blemishes....?
St. ives apricot scurb is really good. I just bought it about a week ago and I already see a difference in my skin . :)Blemishes....?
I find that a product called calendula cream helps on everything from burst spots to rashes to eczema, and I recommend you give it a go. It`s pretty amazing actually, because it works really well on a variety of skin disorders. I recommend trying some - a small tube can be obtained from most drug stores, and even if it does`t work very well on your blemishes it`s still a handy cream to have - Best of luck!
I've use st ives and honestly never saw any improvements. I'm going to be once again trying the Body Shop's tea tree oil line (as tea tree oil is good for antibacterial stuff). If you are having serious issues with your acne or blemishes, I would suggest talking to a doctor and seeing if they can put you on something, like a trial of a product. I went to my doctor and got birth control and it honestly had made me zit free, and I've been using it for about... maybe 5 or 6 months now? Other than getting one zit just recently due to lack of proper skin maintenance and also lack of sleep, it helps. I've basically never found a product that gets rid of acne other than that. But if I were you, I would say to find a Body Shop store near you and ask to get some samples from the tea tree oil stuff. If you don't live near one, then go to a health store and look for PURE tea tree oil, as this will basically aid in healing up blemishes. And if you have oily skin at all, it would help with this as well.


So try out some samples and see if anything works well for you. But remember that you also should be maintaining a regular skin routine, involving cleansing, toning and thenmoisturizing every morning and then repeating at night, and then exfoliating at least twice a week (you can just use one of those brushes instead of buying a scrub and using it with your cleanser) and remember to drink a lot of water as it helps remove toxins. If none of these things work for you then again I advise seeking advise from your doctor if the blemishes bother you a lot.
Hey, I've had the same problem. I used ProActiv but I would NOT get it! It does not work, not for me. I'm using the Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage kit, and it works perfect. You can get it any where like Wal-Mart or Target. If you get the kit together, it's around $25, but if you get each one seperate, the cleanser, moisturizing, and on-the-spot acne formula, then it's less; like around $20. I hope this helps you!
DO NOT use the scrub. if you have acne (as I do) a scrub will only spread the oils and impurities in your skin around. Try a face wash with salicylic acid or benzol peroxide. they will dry out your skin so you need a good moisturizer but they should help with the acne. If you can, go get a facial or two... they will definitely help if you can go regularly.
Blemishes will fade naturally after breakouts happen less and less frequently.





Try eating foods with less oils in them (less chocolate, chips, and french fries).





Don't touch your face unless you exfoliate afterwards;human fingers give off oil.





Good luck~~





P.S. Keep your hair out of your face, it als contains pore clogging oils.
I dont think you should use a scrub, its too harsh on your skin, and can cause even more acne.. I use proactiv, and I must say, I loved the results.. I reccomend it. But remember, if you buy it, use a face cream, to make sure your skin stays hydrated after you use the three step system.
Personally I think you should go to a dermetologist. They will do an analysis of your skin type and give you the best regimin and products for your unique skin type. However, if you are strapped for cash. I've recently read that 1 cup of witch hazel and 1 teaspoon of alcohol is a good astringent. It won't dry your skin because witch hazel helps you maintain your natural moisturizers as it cleans.
Start with your diet. Drink at least 8 full glasses of water each day (that is about a half a gallon). More fruit, some supplements, like B vitamins, E and A...AND there is this wonderful extract they make from Witch Hazel, they sell it by the alcohol at local supermarkets..AND get ahold of some tea tree oil....it's a natural antiseptic and it's wonderful!! Some people sell it in the form of a product called Melaleuca...





http://www.bizrate.com/search__SEARCH_GO鈥?/a>
Okay you need to listen to me.





Go in your bathroom and throw away the Neutrogena, it's the worst!





Then go to the store and buy Cetaphil and then go to the phone and call up a local dermatologist, it might cost money, but you won't regret it!
Go on accutane. Ask your doctor about it. I suffered from acne and its the best thing I ever did.


Also for now use clean and clear deep cleaning astringent in an orange color and aveno cream for acne prone skin. These 2 products work wonders.


Good Luck!
wow i have the same problem and i hat it for like 3 years and im 12 i know something wwhen i get sunburned on my face it gets dryed out and then u can keep going with the neutrogena but idk about st.ives
i have that stuff no it doesnt.


like wen i get a zit that stuff doesnt help.





regular bar soap keeps my skin good but then again i dont have any acne
neutrogenas new product works for me


to help get your face clean go to free-beauty-tips.com9or it could be org maybe net not positive) then search face routine
Neutrogena Clear Pore cleanser/mask





didn't work much for me (nothing does) but I heard its pretty good.
try a very good product called OCTO it isnt sold at any pharmacys so ask your dermatoligist. a good cure for acne is a healthy diet
Try to be aware of what you eat and don't touch your face.
The best thing I ever did for my acne was to go on birth control. It clears your skin right up.
proactive works real good and its only 20 dollars and it last me about 3 months
i havent found anything yet but good luck
I suggest Tea Tree Oil.
just dont touch ur cheeks
naw mann dat aint acne u have herpes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans