Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I cover blemishes in extremely humid conditions?

I need to be outside working in south Florida and I want to cover my blemishes. It seems like make up just melts off.How can I cover blemishes in extremely humid conditions?
bare minerals has an awesome blemish treatment, use that twice a day and then cover your spots with covergirl fresh complexion concealer. it's awesomeHow can I cover blemishes in extremely humid conditions?
do not use liquid foundation...it wont open your skin us to breathe....





try using bare minerals or thin powder foundations.give your skin at least one day without makeup and see how it feels.then start the new foundation.





(dont forget teh sunscreen)
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans