Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get clearer skin and make blemishes clear up overnight?

I know I can't get my skin to look flawless overnight, but any help would be appreciated. How can I make these red marks and blemishes clear up? Until two days ago I had really clear smooth skin, but all of a sudden these red marks showed up on my nose and cheeks. idk if they're pimples but they just appear red and they bother me very much. please help!How can I get clearer skin and make blemishes clear up overnight?
toothpasteHow can I get clearer skin and make blemishes clear up overnight?
You can use many products in your own kitchen that are natural and safe to use. Some of them include eggs, honey, oatmeal, extra virgin oil, lemons, etc. But here is a really good (and inexpensive) remedy you may want to try:


Take a whisked egg white and rub it over your face. You can leave it on for 15 minutes or sleep with it on. I recommend sleeping with it because the results are so much better! In the morning do your normal clease, tone, and moisturize! The egg white tightens your skin and leaves your skin soft and smooth. This isn't going to happen overnight (would be great if it did!) but you will definitely see results if you are consistent! If you have acne scars/blemishes use 100% cocoa butter, tea tree oil, Vitamin E oil to ';fade'; away the scars.


***Also, remember to:


*Drink plenty of water!


*Keep your hands out of your face!


*Cut back on sugary, greasy, and fatty foods as well as sodas!


*Leave your pimples alone! Do not pop, poke, or pinch them...it's better to leave them alone and let them go away on their own than to wake up with an acne scar/blemish.


*Cleanse, tone, and moisturize your face at least 2 times a day.


*Stay stress-free!


***HOPE THIS HELPS!***
Clearasil Ultra(all products) - clearer skin granenteed in 3 days or your money back





Clean and Clear Acnce Spot Advantage (spot treatment)- works overnight(8 hours) granteed to reduce redness,size,and swelling of all acne in 8 hours!!








BOTH ARE RESONABLE PRICES!!!!!!!!
tea tree oil....its kills bacteria. You can get it at any drug store for about $8.00. Put it on at night and wash in morning. Smells nasty but works. gets ride of my blemishes quick and doesnt bother my skin.
Buy arbone online! It works over nightS! ITS A REALLY GOOD PRODECT!!
Proactive :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans