Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i get rid of scars and blemishes?

I have acne rather badley once a month. on my cheeks/cheek bone area. And I tend to try to pop them. Well lately ive gotten scabbs and scars and some blemishes...obvious of breakout. How do i get rid of this. . i usually use makeup but i dont like to. is there a lotion or SOMETHING to make this disappear? i just want to look nice for my boyfriend : ( and of course with the scars and blemishes i dont.How do i get rid of scars and blemishes?
Yoga from SWAMI RAMDEVJI





www.ramdevji.comHow do i get rid of scars and blemishes?
Try using ST IVES APRICOT SCRUB for oily,acne prone skin,blackheads/blemishes this is a great deep cleaning exfoliator that gets down under the skin it will definetley help prevent future breakouts great for pores and blackheads ive had major problems with acne for almost 7 years and i have tried everything (no exaggeration) and st ives has by far worked the best for me and its only $3 cant beat that my skin has never behaved so well!!! lol Exfoliation is great for removing dead skin cells which will remove red marks and acne scars





I use lemon juice with a cotton ball once daily great for acne acne scars and blackheads





Smear Vitamin E Oil Caplets on the scarred area.





Smear some tea tree oil on the scar to help it heal faster.





Put 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil on a cotton ball and apply on scar.





Blanch green tea, soak a cotton ball and apply on the scar to help it heal.





Mix Aloe Vera and vitamin E gel caplets and apply to the scar.





Rub honey on the scar as often as you can to make it heal.





Smear any oil on the scar and massage to help it heal.





Rub some olive oil on scars 2-3 times a day.





For acne scars: Mix 1 tablespoon of sour cream ( 0% fat for oily face), 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of grind oatmeal and 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Apply on face, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.





Any form of vitamin a such as gel capsules or retina a
My skin tends to scar and blemish easily after I get a pimple. I've found that chances of me getting a blemish on my face decreases when I avoid popping my pimples. Other than that, getting rid of the blemish will take some time. I use a cleanser with salicylic acid and a good moisturizer and toner (I usually use clinique). In the mean time, I would just use a good concealer and/or foundation.





This site, http://www.getridofthings.com/get-rid-of鈥?/a> also has some good tips :).
Getting acne once a month is probably because of hormones and your period. Make sure to wash your face regularly without soap. (Using soap will dry out your face.) Clean %26amp; Clear has a nice effect for the cheek area. Your biggest problem is popping and picking. No matter what remedy you find, if you do that you will ruin everything you started.


It's okay to pop whitehead, but make sure to wash your face right after to avoid bacteria spreading. Drink lots of water whenever your period happens, if you know the regular date, drink lots of water a week before.
cocoa butter or whitch hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans