Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do YOU keep your face clear of acne and blemishes?

Any tips or suggestions that i can try to treat/prevent breakouts?


(preferably home ';remedies'; or simple things i can to on a daily basis.)





Thanks!How do YOU keep your face clear of acne and blemishes?
Steam you face for 15 minutes at least twice a week and wash your face in the morning and at night using Celeteque facial wash with Vit C %26amp; E. Apply lemon directly on your face, avoid the eye area and wash with water after 30 minutes, not only it will brighten your complexion but this will surely remove the acne, avoid salty foods and sleep early, have plenty of rest. That鈥檚 all. I hope this will help. See result in a month and get back to me, : )How do YOU keep your face clear of acne and blemishes?
drinking lots of water, (it really does work) washing your face with a very natural product (i usually just use water), plus i use differin and it works very well. In my experience proactive did not work. Im also taking tetracycline. For simple stuff, my friends use tea-tree oil stuff and it works great for them.
honey works good for me; but test it on your jaw first to make sure you aren't allergic to it. moisten your face and rub honey on everywhere except eye area and let sit for 15 minutes and then rinse w/ warm water. sugar and lemon juice mixed together(not watery but not dry) works well also. lemon in a natural astringent, and honey is good for healing and softening. I hope i helped stay beautiful :)
Well, me personally...i don't touch my face...and even if i have to...i make sure i wash my hands before i do so....





Oh, and change the wash cloth that you use to wash your face every two weeks..that way you won't be washing your face with a dirty rag.....





and if the blemishes and acne still appear.... then you use proactive..
After washing your face, while skin is still damp, rub a small amount of honey on your face. Honey is a natural antibacterial and helps prevent irritation. PS you need to buy this book! It talks all about natural beauty.
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.ht鈥?/a>
PROACTIV.





It really really works.
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans