Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best way to cover blemishes with my bare minerals foundation?

Thank you!What is the best way to cover blemishes with my bare minerals foundation?
Bare Minerals %26lt;3. I've found that moisturizing my face well before application of foundation makes it adhere nicely, so I barely have to cover blemishes. If that's not the case for you, use the concealer brush, if you have it, any one will do. Add a drop of water to the cap of the makeup jar %26amp; add some of your foundation, mix well %26amp; apply. Good luck :).What is the best way to cover blemishes with my bare minerals foundation?
Hey! Well first you should apply moisturiser for your face so your pores don't get cloged up with foundation. Then apply your mineral foundation as much as you want. By the way I think if you want to cover blemishes you should choose a darker foundation shade so you cant see any blemishes. Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans