Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I clear blemishes form my face using things that are found at home?

I wanna get rid of those dull brownish mark left by pimples that I accidentally picked. Are lemon juice and vinegar going to work?How do I clear blemishes form my face using things that are found at home?
Face scrub





1. grind up about 2 tbls of almonds


2. grind up 1 tbls of oatmeal


mix it up with honey and milk (cream or half and half if you have a dry face) to make a paste


3. put scrub on face


4. rinse.


5. pat drie





Eye Peice


1. cut 2 thin peices of cucumber or potato


2. save for later





Face Mask


1. grind up 4 tbls of oatmeal


2. mix with honey and milk to make a paste


3. put on face like a mask


1. at this stage put on your cucumbers or potatos on your eyes


4. leave on for 10 minutes +


5. rinse face and pat dry





Steam


1. boil 1-2 cups of water


2. put in bowl


add 1/2 cup of dried or fresh mint, any essential oil, or rosemary


3. put towel over it for one minute


4. put hair up and stick head over hot water in bowl and under the towel to catch the steam for 6 minutes +


5. splash face with cold water pat drie





Toner


1. cut piece of cucumber


spread all over face to get the juice on face





also try tooth paste and carrots





AND DRINK A TON OF WATERHow do I clear blemishes form my face using things that are found at home?
hey





you should try using aloe vera gel. that helped me reduce the acne scars i had. it should help reduce small blemishes to. check it out.
toothpaste...seriously...it works!
use carrots sweetheart..... trust me it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans