Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I get rid of blemishes without of using bleaching cream?

My face is smooth and I have no acne but it doesn't look like it because of these stupid blemishes. How do i get rid of remedies. Thanx I appreciate it!How do I get rid of blemishes without of using bleaching cream?
tanning dries out your skin! bad idea! and UVA and UVB rays make you look old.





this seems silly, but it totally works. Get a cucumber and ';juice'; it by crushing it in your hands. add a few drops of lemon juice and apply to your face. it naturally lightens the skin.





exfoliate regularly and always wash your face. if you tend to have dry skin, wash only at night, and for oily skin both day and night.





and drink lots of water!





check the website and good luck!How do I get rid of blemishes without of using bleaching cream?
Hi, I am answering your paint question from 6 days ago because I have THE consumer reports reccomendations in front of me. Consumer reports recommends Valspar, which is found at Lowes Home Improvement, as far above every other kind. It ranked better than the most expensive brands. I will tell you that I used it (rather skeptically at first after using nothing but Benjamin Moore and Dunn Edwards. Valspar completely covered in 1 coat and went on like Silk. After considering myself an expert, do it yourself painter, I was shocked at how great it was. Good luck
start tanning in a tanning bed, it will sweat out any inprofections, thats how i take care of acne, and its not just for the face it helps the whole body!! 20 minutes in a mega bed, and not only are you bronze your complexion is being fixed
tanning doesn't clear your face it only hides it, after i wash my face or sometimes if i don't i take a cotton ball with rubbing alchol and rub it on my face, it kills bacteria and takes the dirt out. Only problem is that it might make your skin dry, so just...use moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans