Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best make up for covering blemishes?

I want something light and natural looking, but I want it to make my skin look as flawless as possible. I know it probably won't look perfect, but as best as it can.What is the best make up for covering blemishes?
Use Bare Minerals. It covers up blemishes and gives you a nice sexy glow to the skinWhat is the best make up for covering blemishes?
Use Arbonne and get rid of the blemishes once and for all!!!!!!!!!!


e-mail me I'll help you!!!!
Try mineral make up!
I like any really thick concealor. For example ones in stick form are great. N.Y.C. has one now for like $4 and it is great! Benefit has the It! stick and it is really good. They also have a great thick and creamy concealor in a little pot called Boo-ing.





Those are my favorites!
For me, nothing holds a candle to Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick. I just dab a little on any blemishes or red spots and it covers very naturally.
I use Almay make-up products...they make one specifically for blemishes and acne...it works great for me...you should definatley try it!
I get pimples down around my mouth area and I have looked for makeup to cover them for foreverrrrrrrrr...i finally have found a really good coverup that you can't even tell in pictures that I have even ONE pimple. It's Neutragena liquid foundation..i get the spiced almond kind (that's the color) it is 9.94 a bottle but sooo worth it..then put a powder over it to match your face ...i won't buy any other kind! You can buy it at Walmart in the makeup isle..and it is specifically for blemishes..there are a million neutragena brands of cover up just look for one that says for blemishes..it's oil free and wonderful.. Hope I helped..
i love the bare minerals - use the full coverage concealer brush - using the bare minerals foundation dab it on and you can cover so much blemishes, age spots, broken blood vessels - it's awesome!
I use Almay Clear Complexion concealer to cover up my occasional pimples. It has acne medicine in it so it helps to reduce th size of the pimple while it covers it. I used to buy expensive concealers from places like Clinique but have found that the Almay one is way better (and cheaper).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans